XEOX provides you with the option to transfer specific agents of your clients to their corresponding sub-organizations.
The process involves the following steps:
- Create a new sub organisation by going to Administration - Managed Organisations - Create Customer
- Then change to the newly created organisation in the top navigation bar next to the Create button click on the name of your organisation and select Change Organisation.
- Copy the agent installation PowerShell (or cmd) command. In the top navigation bar click on Install Agent and copy the PowerShell (or cmd) command
- Change back to your parent organization and go to the top navigation bar. Next to the Create button click on the name of your organization and select Change Organization.
- Create a new PowerShell script by going to Job Center - Scripts and click Create. Give the script a name (e.g. Move job to xxx) and select the language PowerShell (or Batch if you use cmd). Finally, paste the copied command into the editor and click Save.
- Run the script on the device that should be moved. You can do this by going to Job Center - Scripts and click Run on the script you just created. Now select all hardware devices that should be moved to the sub organisation and click Next. Now select when you want the script to run and then click Save. Under Job Center - Current Jobs you should now see the job you just created. This job will never really finish and will eventually time out because the device will not be able to connect to the current organisation anymore. Furthermore, the device must be manually deleted from the CMDB - Hardware.
- Check for the new device in your sub-organization. In the top navigation bar, next to the Create button, click the name of your sub-organisation and select Change Organisation. In the sub-organization, navigate to CMDB - Hardware and you should now be able to find the moved device.