Setting up the TeamViewer integration for your organisation is quite easy and requires only the entry of your TeamViewer API token.
Please note: You need a valid TeamViewer license. If you do not have one, you can purchase one from TeamViewer.
- Login to your XEOX Account (administrators only).
- Click on Administration → Integrations.
- Navigate to the TeamViewer tab.
- Insert your API token, then click Save.
Create the API token
- Login to the TeamViewer Management Console.
We recommend not to create the API token with the e-mail address of a specific user but with a TeamViewer account that is linked to a general e-mail address (such as email@example.com). If a certain user sets up the API token, this may cause problems with TeamViewer integration, if this particular person should leave your company at a later point in time.
- Choose Edit profile from the dropdown menu under your company name.
- Select Apps from the left-hand menu and click Create script token.
- Create a script token to allow XEOX access to the TeamViewer API and select the highest level of permissions for category Session Management as it is shown below.
- Copy the token to use it in XEOX.